Online Travel & Tourism Course Fees
All tourism training materials and software plus access to a travel training consultant are included in the course fee.
Trainers are available via phone from 7am to 7pm, Monday - Friday and via email from 7am to 11pm seven days a week including all holidays! (All times are Eastern Standard or Eastern Daylight Savings).
Paypal, Credit Card, Direct Bank Account** or Cheque.
**Direct Bank Account only available for option 1.
In making a payment to the College, you are automatically indicating your acceptance of the College Terms & Conditions of Enrolment.
Over many years we have consulted with the Travel Industry as to what skills they would want a new employee to have. We have developed our course in line with these requirements, to give you the best chance of getting a job. The majority of training involves interactive training systems and simulated systems. We have found the interactive system is a great way to learn. Unlimited assistance is always quickly on hand provided by your personal trainer. You will be given training to develop the following skills:
- Understanding how the Travel Industry actually works and how you can best participate.
- Learning how to access and interpret the huge variety of travel products.
- Being able to operate a computerised reservations system, which is used by the Travel Industry worldwide. You will actually get to train and practice on simulated systems provided to us by Galileo and Amadeus.
- Being familiar with tourist destinations both overseas and within Australia.
- Become a specialist in cruising reservations. A growth area within modern day travel trends.
- Understanding how to give excellent service to your customers.
- Developing the confidence to sell travel products.
See below for a full list of training units.
- Source and use information on the Travel and Tourism Industry.
- Access and interpret travel product information
- Use a worldwide computerised reservations operating system. (Galileo and Amadeus)
- Provide specialist advice on cruises.
- Provide advice on international destinations.
- Provide advice on domestic destinations.
- Operate online information systems.
- Process reservations.
- Sell tourism products and services.
- Prepare quotations.
- Book supplier travel products and services.
- Process travel related documentation.
- Construct normal international airfares.
- Construct promotional international airfares
- Provide service to customers.
- Show social and cultural sensitivity.
- Participate in safe work practices.
Option 2. ONLINE TRAVEL & TOURISM COURSE
And Many More!